Wednesday, December 29, 2010

time for a journey....

I've found myself drifting the past few days... not quite sure of what to do with myself, despite there being so many choices. I suppose this means it's time to go...home. To my other home. Time for the grind and self-induced structure. For unpredictability in the predictable. So, Boston, here I come.

There are so many exciting things coming in this new year. A new website, new songs, new gigs, new places, old friends, new friends... I am thrilled and terrified for it all. I think that's a good sign. I like re-learning what life is supposed to be about every single day.

Bon Iver has a song, Wisconsin, where it says it pretty perfectly.

"That was Wisconsin that was yesterday
Now I have nothing that I can keep
Cause every place I go I take another place with me
Love is loves mystique" --Bon Iver


Thanks, Bon.

No comments:

Post a Comment