Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's really that simple...

So I've been pretty cranky the past few weeks. It could have something to do with the fact that I was feverish and had a barking cough that prevented me from sleeping. It could have something to do with the fact that I needed Nyquil in order to sleep at all. But REGARDLESS, I have been hopelessly cranky with no answers at all as to "Why in the Hell?"

Then this week's band rehearsals happened. Not to sound utterly cliche, but honestly, playing music with people I love changes everything. The state of dormancy where I've been for the past month, playing only acoustic shows and recovering in isolation, removed me from what makes me happiest. And I am happy to report that my band members feel just as revved as I am!

So now, fresh perspective, some new arrangements and a full-night's rest later, I'm ready to rock. I have 14 gigs lined up for the next two months and we're ready to tear shit up. If you're around, it'd be nice to see you at a show. I promise to be in good spirits :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment